This is the best snorkeling tour in Punta Cana that will let you take advantage of the best snorkeling sites in the Dominican Republic and snorkel on the Caribbean Side while also visiting Saona Island. It is perfect if you are travelling with children and want to get away from the large party boats.
Snorkel above The Atlantic Princess Shipwreck, then head into the national park to snorkel at Peñon Reef – Home to sea turtles and stingrays. Once done there, you will make your way to Saona island where a delicious Dominican BBQ Lunch Awaits. Afterwards, end your day swimming in the shallow turquoise waters at Starfish Cay.
Pick up time is 8 am and return is approximately 6 pm.
All of our Private Snorkel Charters include: transfers to and from the boat, all equipment, professional snorkel guides, snacks and drinks thereby leaving you free to simply enjoy and not waste any time. Choose your option from below or contact us directly and let us create the perfect Snorkel Charter for you during your vacation in Punta Cana.
You can choose from a wide selection of boats for your outing.
Small Dive Boat
Daydreamer Starts at $2,000 US, Tropical Explorer Starts at $1,680 US, Small boat Starts at $750 US
- Price depends on the boat chosen and total number of guests in your party. Please send us the details and we will send you quote will all information.
- Normal pick up time is 8 am and you are back by 6 pm or so
This is a full day tour including:
- Private Boat
- All snorkeling equipment
- Private VIP transportation to and from the boat
- Private Snorkel Guide in the water
- Snacks and Drinks on the boat
- Full buffet lunch on the island
What Makes this tour special
- You will snorkel above The Atlantic Princess shipwreck in Bayahibe.
- You will snorkel on a reef in the national park where there is the most sea life.
- Your private tour will allow longer snorkel stops then traditional group tours.
- You will enjoy a delicious Private Lunch