This is a half day tour including:
- 2 Guided Dives
- All dive equipment (BCD, Regulator, 3mm shorty wetsuit, mask, snorkel, fins, tanks and weights)
- Private VIP transportation to and from the boat
- Private Dive Guide
- Snacks and Drinks on the boat
What Makes this tour special
- You will visit two of the Best Wreck Dives in the Dominican Republic.
- You will be surrounded by schools of fish on both wrecks.
Fascinated by wrecks? Then this is the right dive tour choice for you.
Our first dive of the day will take you down 35 meters (115 feet) to the magnificent St. George Wreck located off the coast of Bayahibe. Feel the adrenaline as schools of bright tropical fish swarm around you as you descend and take in this majestic 240 foot shipwreck. Large barracudas patrol de areal looking for their next meal. This is a must do site for all wreck lovers.
After enjoying fresh fruit, snacks and drinks during our surface interval, we will dive on the Atlantic Princess Shipwreck. Although this is a much smaller wreck, it is nonetheless very interesting. Often seen here are giant centoya crabs.
Please note that you MUST hold theADVANCED Open Water Diver Certification in order to participate in this tour.
- Should you wish to customize times and activities please contact us and we wll send a special quote tailored to your needs.
- Normal pick u p time is 8 am and you are back by 2 pm or so