Start a lifetime LOVE affair with the Sea!
You will do all of your training with a Private Instructor in the beautiful crystal clear waters of the Caribbean Sea.The PADI Scuba Diver course consists of three main phases:
1) Knowledge development: we will provide you with all the material to start learning. It covers everything you need to know about basic techniques, terminology and safety procedures in scuba diving. For each concept, you read the explanations and watch the demonstration on a video. You may choose to do this ONLINE from home prior to arrival. You will only need to read the first three chapters of the Open Water Diver Course
2) Confined water dives: our training sessions are conducted in water with pool-like conditions directly in the Ocean. You’ll learn and practice the basic skills of diving as well as techniques to keep you safe and you’ll run though how to deal with a range of emergency situations should they occur. These sessions are a lot of fun and give the opportunity to get familiar with the gear and techniques in a safe environment.
3) Open water dives: This is what it’s all about – making your first dives in the ocean! During the four open water dives, you will perform various dive skills both under water and at the surface to make sure that you are a competent and safe diver. The training portion usually only takes up the first part of the dive, meaning that you will get to spend a big part of your time diving with your private instructor and exploring the underwater world.
Once you complete the course and the 2 Open Water dives you will be certified as a PADI Scuba Diver! This means you will be allowed to dive anywhere in the world down to 12 meters with a dive professional lifelong! You may continue on to PADI Open Water Diver later should you decide to do so.
Come join the world’s Ocean adventurers! Become a PADI Scuba Diver!
- Certification starts at $350 US with private instructor and a minimum of 2 students are needed for the course to be given.
This is a 1 day dive package including:
- All dive equipment (BCD, Regulator, 3mm shorty wetsuit,
mask, snorkel, fins, tanks and weights)
- Private VIP transportation to and from the boat
- Private Dive Guide
- Snacks and Drinks on the boat
- All training and 2 open water dives
- Lunch on the first day
- Online PADI Course Material
What you will get
- You will be certified as a PADI Scuba Diver and will be able to dive around the world up to 12Meters while accompanied by a professional.
- You will have the first basic license and will be able to upgrade to full PADI Open Water Diver in the future.