This full day excursion with 2 dives is the perfect experience for groups or families with both divers and snorkelers who wish to visit the most beautiful sites and spend a fabulous day on the water.
First stop is normally Atlantic Princess shipwreck where all guests snorkel.Second stop is the first dive site ~ Big Ray Point ~ 12 meter dive – home to giant southern stingrays ~ drift dive. Snorkelers will be able to snorkel here while the divers dive this site. The stingrays are often visible from the surface to the snorkelers.
Once the first dive is complete, snorkelers will get dropped off at Saona Island with a guide where they will have free time to swim, relax, walk the beach, snorkel at the old pier and look for seashells as they wait for the divers to return in time for lunch.
Divers will enjoy the second dive site ~ Reuben or Molly Reef depending on sea conditions ~ 14-16 meter coral reefs
Private Buffet lunch is served on the island. Afterwards we head to the last stop of the day which is Starfish Cay – a giant sandbar with waist deep crystal clear water and huge starfish.
Suitable for: Divers, snorkelers and families with small children.
Note: Diving is optional – Must be certified divers or participating in the PADI Discover Scuba Diving program (must be at least 10 years old) with us if wishing to dive. Or, must present a dive certification card on the day of the excursion.
You can choose from a wide selection of boats for your outing.
Small Dive Boat
Daydreamer Starts at $1,680 US, Tropical Explorer Starts at $1,380 US, Small boat Starts at $550 US
- Price depends on the boat chosen and total number of guests in your party. Please send us the details and we will send you quote will all information.
- Normal pick up time is 8 am and you are back by 6 pm or so
This is a full day tour including:
- 2 Guided Dives
- All dive equipment (BCD, Regulator, 3mm shorty wetsuit, mask, snorkel, fins, tanks and weights)
- Private VIP transportation to and from the boat
- Private Dive Guide
- Snacks and Drinks on the boat
- Private buffet lunch on the island
What Makes this tour special
- You will have the best chance to see sea turtles on these dives
- These are amongst the Best Dive Sites of the Dominican Republic.