This full day excursion with 2 dives is the perfect experience for groups or families with both divers and snorkelers who wish to visit the most beautiful sites and spend a fabulous day on the water.
Cruise to the island where the first dive, known as The Wall, awaits. It is a beautiful coral wall that is up to 33 meters deep and can be done either as a deep dive for the Advanced Open Water Divers or as a shallower dive for the Certified Open Water Divers or participants in the PADI Discover Scuba Program.
After the first dive, snorkelers will get dropped off at Catalina Island with a guide where they will have free time to swim, relax, walk the beach, snorkel, climb the path along the cliff that leads to the jump off and look for seashells as they wait for the divers to return in time for lunch.
Second dive site is The Aquarium ~ a 12 meter dive – home to giant southern stingrays ~ drift dive. Home to many beautifully colored tropical fish and schools of blue tangs.
Private Buffet lunch is served on the island.
Suitable for: Divers, snorkelers and families with small children.
Note: Diving is optional – Must be certified divers or participating in the PADI Discover Scuba Diving program (must be at least 10 years old) with us if wishing to dive. Or must present a dive certification card on the day of the excursion.
You can choose from a wide selection of boats for your outing.
Small Dive Boat
Daydreamer Starts at $1,680 US, Tropical Explorer Starts at $1,380 US, Small boat Starts at $550 US
- Price depends on the boat chosen and total number of guests in your party. Please send us the details and we will send you quote will all information.
- Normal pick up time is 8 am and you are back by 6 pm or so
This is a full day tour including:
- 2 Guided Dives
- All dive equipment (BCD, Regulator, 3mm shorty wetsuit, mask, snorkel, fins, tanks and weights)
- Private VIP transportation to and from the boat
- Private Dive Guide
- Snacks and Drinks on the boat
- Private buffet lunch on the island
What Makes this tour special
- You will visit one of the best beaches in the Dominican Republic.
- The Wall is one of the few Wall dives in the Dominican Republic